The Adoptive Families Group
consists of families whose lives have been touched by adoption. The group meets monthly during the school year for evening potlucks for the whole family to enjoy social and family activities and to discuss topics of interest and concern. It serves as an information resource to the community.
What the Adoptive Families Group Does
- Meet several times throughout the school year at communal potluck dinners
- Provide a supportive atmosphere for children
- Work with the CFS community to raise awareness of adoption issues
- Represent adoptive parents and guardians on the Family Association
- Serve as an information resource to the community
- Provide a forum for parents, guardians, and students to discuss and explore issues related to adoption.
How to Join
CFS Parents, guardians, and friends of adopted students, as well as parents, guardians, and friends who are themselves adopted, are welcome and encouraged to participate in meetings and events. For more information, please contact email@example.com