The Cambridge Friends School Family Association includes all CFS parents and guardians.
The Family Association’s goals are to support the school’s philosophy, programs, and activities for the benefit of its students. Within the Family Association, committee and family groups provide a structure for parent and guardian participation and support. Specific objectives include:
- working to involve parents and guardians in the life of the school,
- sponsoring social, cultural, educational and fund-raising activities and events to benefit the parent/guardian community and the school,
- representing the perspective of parents and guardians throughout the community,
- keeping parents and guardians apprised of current issues and events,
- partnering with faculty and administration on issues of community concern, and
- maintaining contact with the administration, faculty, and Board of Trustees and to offer help when appropriate.
Browse through the CFS Volunteer Opportunities
list to learn more about the many ways parents and guardians can become involved at CFS.Click here
to read the Family Association bylaws.